Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180050
Get more out of your modular setup! – The ACL Bar PSU and Power Distribution Board form a high quality power supply for Eurorack systems. An exceptionally low noise floor, brilliant sound quality and high security are convincing arguments for the purchase of this power distribution system.
ACL Bar PSU
- Switching power supply, developed especially for modular systems.
- Minimal voltage peaks and interferences. – The result: An extremely low noise floor and very honest sound.
- +12 V – Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 0.5 mV.
- -12 V – Regulated, filtered, less than 2 mV fluctuations and noise at full capacity, typically 0.5 mV.
- +5 V – Unregulated, filtered, less than 30 mV fluctuations and noise. Less than 10 mV at full capacity.
- Very little heating, even at high loads.
- Overvoltage and short-circuit protection.
- Primary voltage: 100 – 240 V
- Maximum continuous power:
- 2 A at +12 V
- 2 A at -12 V
- 4 A at +5 V
Power Distribution Board (sold separately):
- Bus board with low impedance.
- Decoupled +12 V and -12 V rails.
- A star-shaped distribution system guarantees that all modules are powered equally. Close to no crosstalk.
- Ten module connectors (per bus board).
- Several bus boards can be connected to a Bar PSU.
- Two separate CV / gate channels per bus board. – Can be interconnected via jumpers.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by ACL - Audiophile Circuits League
ACL stands for Audiophile Circuits League and is a group of musicians and engineers who focus on uncompromising sound and construction quality. All modules are designed and assembled in Berlin.