Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 180016
Geiger Counter Pro consists of a preamplifier with distortion and tone control, bit crusher and wave shaping processors plus a brand-new low-pass filter. In contrast to the classic Geiger Counter, the resolution of the digital components was increased, the number of wavetables has been doubled and there is now a morph function. Furthermore, the Pro version features a preset system, MIDI, two CV / expression inputs and a wet / dry potentiometer. Just like with the small version, you can connect not only synthesizers and drum computers, but electric guitars as well.
- 256 new wavetables! (512 wavetables in total)
- Wavetable "Morphing"
- 16 foot switchable and MIDI switchable Presets
- Proprietary VST for control via computer
- Easy to save and duplicate presets
- Full MIDI control over all parameters
- 2 assignable CV inputs
- Dry/Wet Mix
- End of chain Low Pass Filter
- Powered by a standard "boss" style 9V supply
- Upgradable via USB