System 80 - 820
This product is not available anymore.
Net price: €200.84
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 190388
- Depth: 30
Features: Discrete Voltage Controlled Oscillator with temperature compensated exponential... more
Product information "System 80 - 820"
The System80 820 is a discrete voltage controlled oscillator inspired by vintage Roland designs from the late 1970s. The module offers a full and beefy sound. It features a discrete temperature compensated saw core coupled to waveshaping circuitry that produces a pulse wave with adjustable width, a triangle wave and a sine wave. The VCO offers clean tracking over eight octaves!
- Discrete Voltage Controlled Oscillator with temperature compensated exponential converter
- 1 V/octave tracking over 8+ octaves
- Sync input with weak and strong oscillator sync modes
- 1 V/octave CV input + one attenuated exponential CV inputs for pitch/frequency modulation
- Five position octave range switch
- Waveform outputs: Pulse, Saw, Triangle, and Sine
- Pulse Width Modulation CV input
|Power consumption +12V:||15|
|Power consumption -12V:||15|
Related links to "System 80 - 820"
"System 80 - 820"
820 @System 80