Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220524
The Sequential Take Five is a new, affordable "take" on a classic approach. Five voices, feature-rich and fresh!
The famous Prophet-5 was the inspiration for the development of the Take Five and brings the legendary Dave Smith-invention into a handy package that convinces both in the studio and on stage, finding a spot almost everywhere with its compact dimensions.
At its heart are two continuously variable VCOs for each of the five voices, which include sine, sawtooth, pulse (with waveshaping), noise (pink/white) and a sub-oscillator. Also included: A simple FM knob to spice up the sound with crystal-clear FM timbres, as well as the famous Prophet oscillator-
The filter is based on the SSI-2140 chip and the analog Prophet 5 Rev 4 circuitry and has a drive control for some serious smack. Roughness and vintage feel are provided by the Overdrive and Vintage pots. Two digital, syncable effect engines further refine the sound.
A large number of modulation options are also available for shaping the sound. These include a global LFO, as well as one LFO per voice and two assignable ADSR envelopes. A polyphonic sequencer with 64 steps and a multimode arpeggiator also provide for spontaneous creativity. The classy, lightweight 44-key Fatar keyboard can be classically split into two distinct performance zones, while 8 preset banks of 16 sounds each provide plenty of inspiration.
- Analog polysynth with five voices
- 2 VCOs with continuously variable waveform (sine, sawtooth, pulse), sub-oscillator, noise and FM control
- Vintage control for minimal instabilities between oscillators, filters and envelopes.
- Overdrive control
- Classic Prophet 5 Rev 4 lowpass filter (24 dB) based on the SSI-2140 chip
- Two LFOs (one global/one per voice) with triangle, sawtooth, reverse saw, square as well as random waveforms:
- Two assignable ADSR envelopes (velocity modulation optional).
- Two digital effects engines, reverb and multi-FX (stereo delay, BBD delay, tape delay, chorus, ring mod, phaser, etc.)
- 64-step polyphonic sequencer
- Arpeggiator with multimode
- 8 preset banks with 16 sounds each
- MIDI trio (In/Out/Thru) as well as MIDI USB
- Input for Expression- and Sustain-Pedal
- 44-key Fatar keyboard with velocity and monophonic aftertouch