Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220010
Sequential's Prophet-6 continues the saga and sets the standard for vintage polyphonic synthesizers in a modern guise.
The powerful, style-defining Prophet sound returns as a modern interpretation. It’s intuitive operation, flexibility and reliability make it an excellent all-rounder and "muscle" synth for all polyphonic applications. Internal effects, an intuitive sequencer and its portability make it an ideal instrument for studio and live use. Ditching the keyboard, the desktop version offers the same intuitive GUI and doesn’t compromise in terms of sound, neither
- Six-voice analog synthesizer
- 2 discrete VCOs per voice with continuously crossfading waveforms (sawtooth, square, pulse, triangle) plus sub-oscillator and noise
- Hardsync option between oscillator 1 and 2
- Prophet 5-inspired four-pole low-pass filter, two-pole high-pass filter
- Poly-Mod functionality with two modulation sources (filter ADSR, VCO 2) and five modulation destinations (Freq 1, Shape 1, PW 1, LPF, HPF)
- Detuning Option via “Slop”-Knob
- Dual effects engine with Reverb (Hall, Room, Plate, Spring), Delay (Digital, BBD), Chorus, Flanger, Phaseshifter, Ringmodulator and Stereo Analog Distortion.
- LFO and two ADSR envelopes (Filter, Amp)
- Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps and six notes per step
- Polychain functionality for up to 12 voices
- Polyphonic portamento
- Extensively equipped arpeggiator