Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220368
The Vector Wave from RYK Modular is a full Eurorack voice based on 16 oscillator FM and vector-synthesis.
The Vector Wave doesn't need a VCA, VCF or modulation, as that's all included. It has four banks of four oscillators each, which can be morphed between via (internal/external) modulation, (included) joystick or (also included) joystick CV recording(!). The oscillators can be swept back and forth between sine, triangle, sawtooth or pulse waveforms (also with audio rate modulation) and then even be deformed by (internal) wavefolding. Furthermore come two envelope generators, two LFOs and the possibility to save the settings made as presets.
- Full-fledged Eurorack voice
- 16 oscillators divided into 4 banks
- Wavewarping and wavefolding
- 30 memory locations for presets
- 2 envelopes (in polyphonic mode per voice) and 2 LFOs
- MIDI-TRS with velocity, aftertouch and MIDI-CC
|Power consumption +12V:||60|
|Power consumption -12V:||5|