Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230335
RetroKits' RK-006 is the modern equivalent to the expensive and heavy MIDI patchbays and interfaces of the past.
The RetroKits RK-006 is a super-fast USB MIDI interface, hub and USB host for multiple USB MIDI devices. The 12 MIDI ports (10 out / 2 in) can filter the MIDI signal, shift and process clock signals and can be configured individually. There is a webMIDI and iOS app for accurate and detailed configuration. It can also act as a master clock and even play MIDI files from a USB stick (type 0 and 1).
This small device can be the center of so-called DAW-less setups or take on multiple tasks in the studio, providing the exact communication channels needed in a modern studio environment and on stage.
While RK-006 perfectly handles digital communication between instruments and computer, it is also capable of switching individual MIDI ports to analog GATE or PWM signals. This way, analog devices can also be synchronized without the need for an additional MIDI-to-Gate converter!
- super-fast USB MIDI interface, hub and USB host for multiple USB MIDI devices
- assignable Run/Stop signal for synchronization Sync24/DINSync units
- tap in a master clock
- included OTG Adapter cable to a USB hub to the RK-006 and host multiple USB-MIDI devices
- works with PC / MAC / Linux / Android / iOS (on iOS you need the apple usb connection cable)
Includes the following accessories:
- 1x RK006 Master Hub
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x USB Client to USB-Host dongle (‘OTG cable’)
- 1x TRS-A to Female DIN5 Dongle
- 1x TRS-AxB Dongle
- 4x 1.5m Shielded TRS-A to male DIN5 cables
If you're looking for smart and compact MIDI-solutions, Retrokits gets you covered. Being in the biz for over 30 years the soft- and hardware specialists from the Netherlands make highly creative products that often solve problems that nobody else was taking care of before.