Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 230597
- Depth: 26
The Noise Lab Tailgater is a reliable, analog pitch to CV converter. At last you can play your Eurorack with your flute!
Noise Lab is really good at well engineered analog modules. There are not many that can convert pitch signals to V/Oct. CV. Even fewer can do this reliably. The Tailgater is one of these very few and thus allows "playing" your Eurorack synthesizer with (monophonic) external sources over more than 6 octaves! Guitar, electric bass, (microphoned) violin, tape-recorder, trumpet - yes, you can plug them all into the XLR/TS combo jack. Very clever here is the integration of a quantizer, which keeps the resulting control voltages always in the chromatic scale. Atonal cluster, noise, drumloops will produce their own (mis-)tracking artifacts.
The built-in preamp is clean and amplifies with a gain of up to +40 dB. The signal is then adjusted to Eurorack level to take advantage of your system's sound shaping capabilities. It is also converted to an envelope, gate and trigger. The envelope created from the envelope follower can be adjusted and follows the amplitude of the input signal. You can use the obtained gate and trigger to start various events inside your system.
- Accurate pitch tracker over 6 octaves
- Low latency conversion of the extracted fundamental frequency to 1 v/oct CV
- Built-in chromatic quantizer
- Analog envelope follower with attack, release and slew controls
- Preamplifier with adjustable gain (+40dB)
- Balanced XLR-TS combo input, plus a 3.5mm input for Eurorack audio levels (10 Vpp)
- Sensitivity switch and threshold level control for GATE and TRIG signals
- Outputs for 1V/OCT CV, gate, trig, envelope and Eurorack audio signal
- Visual feedback via three LED input level meters and separate gate, trigger and envelope LED indicators
|Power consumption +12V:||95|
|Power consumption -12V:||45|