Make Noise - tELHARMONIC
This product is not available anymore.
Net price: €318.49
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 150096
- Depth: 45
The three tELHARMONIC algorithms are: N = Noise. Digital, tunable noise whihc passes thru a... more
Product information "Make Noise - tELHARMONIC"
The tELHARMONIC is a Multi-Voice, Multi-Algorithm synthesizer module inspired by Thaddeus Cahill's Telharmonium instrument which was named for the music hall considered by some to be the location of the first electronic music concerts.
The module was coded by Soundhack's Tom Erbe with the goal of presenting three historically important pioneering electronic tone generation techniques less often implemented within the modular synthesizer.
The three tELHARMONIC algorithms are:
Said filter has parameter with the unusual names Centroid and Flux.
- 3 Voice Additive Harmonic synthesis inspired by Thaddeus Cahill's Telharmonium, 1897
- Noise synthesis inspired by early computer music piece "Analog 1: Noise Study" by James Tenney, 1961
- 3 Voice Phase Modulation synthesis inspired by early commercial digital synthesis, 1980's
- CENTROID, FLUX and H-LOCK animate each Algorithm uniquely
- All Algorithms available simultaneously at their respective outputs
- 6 octaves of continuous 1V/ Octave pitch control
- 4 octaves of quantized pitch control
- Voltage Controlled Music Theory
- DEGREE Modulation able to be synchronized by clock or gate via D-Gate input
- Gate Out completes the conversation between tELHARMONIC and rest of system!
|Power consumption +12V:||139|
|Power consumption -12V:||10|
Related links to "Make Noise - tELHARMONIC"
"Make Noise - tELHARMONIC"
tELHARMONIC @Make Noise