Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore
- Order number: 150080
Entire modular system with nine modules from Make Noise. It integrates sound generators, lopass gates, effects, modulation generatros, a haptic controller and a sequencer.
The unique CV-Bus is designed for convenient distribution of CV signals and adds a pre-amp plus stereo output section.
The Shared System can be expanded by further modules as 48HP are non-occupied.
The Shared System is housed in a portable wooden case with rubber feet, a carrying handle and a lid which is deep enough to keep the System patched when travelling.
The case meets requirements for carry-on luggage. It offers 208HP space, 170HP of which are occupied by modules and the rest covered by 4HP or 6HP wide blank panels, making the system expandable.
30 patch cords are supplied with the system, each ten in 15cm, 30cm and 60cm length.
An external brick-style switching power supply which can be used worldwide is included. It delivers 1.4A at +12V, 1A at -12V and 250mA at +5V
- Maths: dual function generator with offset and mix
- ModDemix: dual ring modulator/VCA
- DPO: complex dual oscillator
- Optomix: dual Lopass Gate with mix function
- Echophon: pitch shifting & echo
- Wogglebug: clockable weird signal generator for CVs and Audio
- Pressure Points: touchplate controller with 3CVs per plate
- René: cartesian sequencer
- Phonogene: VC DSP audio processor / sampler
- pre-amp: 1/4" mono input, gain control, 3.5mm output
- quad routing buss with color indication
- output section: 2x 3.5mm mono inputs (L normalized to R), level control, 1/4" TRS output.