Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190458
The Themisto from IO Instruments is a high precision voltage controlled oscillator with a wide frequency range. It can be switched from VCO to LFO range. The module generates clean waves without edge aberrations and a sine wave with low distortion. Additionally it offers a Sub-oscillator one octave below. The Themisto features PWM and simultaneous linear and exponential FM inputs for all types of modulations. Thanks to buffered V/Oct and Gate Thru, it is easy to chain multiple oscillators. A compact and feature-packed VCO!
- High precision VCO with wide frequency range
- Clean waves without edge aberrations
- PW from 0%-100% with fast edges for rich sound
- Low distortion SINE wave
- SUB OSC with rich sound and phase inversion
- RESET/SYNC function with external GATE
- Buffered V/OCT & GATE thru outputs
- Simultaneous linear & exponential FM
- LFO mode
|Power consumption +12V:||60|
|Power consumption -12V:||60|
Despite IO Instruments being quite new in the scene, Uwe George Giegler should not be unknown to the avid observer, as former member of the MFB roster. IO presented their products at Superbooth 2019 and aim to bring the audio quality of the 500 series modules into eurorack.