Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190460
Sponde von IO instruments is a dual high-end audio and CV mixer. It provides flexible routing for 12 mono or 6 stereo channels. Thanks to a low distortion and low noise design, the module provides amazing sound quality. The volume sliders offers a gain of 2 for strong amplification. Each mixer, A and B, provides six channels with four individual post fader outputs The inputs are DC coupled and can be used as attenuators. Each main output features an attenuator and an overload LED to help you to prevent clipping. For its size, the Sponde offers a lot of mixing possibilities!
- 2 x 6 Channel high end Audio & CV mixer
- Sweet sounding audio quality
- Low distortion and low noise
- DC coupled for use as attenuators
- Flexible routing for 6 mono channels or 12 stereo channels
- Overload indicator for each main output
- B-channel inputs are normalized to A-channel inputs
- Individual outputs for channel 1-4
- Volume sliders with gain of 2
|Power consumption +12V:||90|
|Power consumption -12V:||82|
Despite IO Instruments being quite new in the scene, Uwe George Giegler should not be unknown to the avid observer, as former member of the MFB roster. IO presented their products at Superbooth 2019 and aim to bring the audio quality of the 500 series modules into eurorack.