Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190741
Very interesting filter for all those who cannot decide between a Moog filter and a MS20 filter or are looking for something in between.
- Four Pole LOWPASS VCF with Moog and Sallen&Key Resonance
- Powerful Sound from sweet to overdriven with lot of character
- Simultan 24dB, 12dB & 6 dB Filter Outs
- 12dB State Variable Highpass Input Switch (150Hz)
- Linear Resonance Distortion and Input Gain Stage,
- Make up Gain (Bass Boost) for Moog Style Resonance
- Linear FM Input for Audio Rate modulation and Resonance CV IN
- Keytracking In with 1V/Oct and Attentuator
- Two exponential INs with Attentutators and CV THRU Outs
Despite IO Instruments being quite new in the scene, Uwe George Giegler should not be unknown to the avid observer, as former member of the MFB roster. IO presented their products at Superbooth 2019 and aim to bring the audio quality of the 500 series modules into eurorack.