Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220230
- Depth: 30
Larachd is a handy audio input module to process external signals in Eurorack.
The làrachd provides a stereo line-in that is converted as two mono Eurorack level signals, a condenser microphone (!), an envelope follower, a comparator, an interface for pedals (one is included) and more. It is therefore the Swiss Army Knife of interfaces to bring audio into the Eurorack world.
Whether you simply want to process external signals through your moduar, or generate control voltages from your voice, pretty much anything is possible with làrachd.
- Stereo line level to dual mono modular level conversion
- On-board condenser microphone
- Audio enhancement circuitry
- Envelope following with threshold comparator derived gate
- Dual footswitch interface
- Included dual footswitch
|Power consumption +12V:||75|
|Power consumption -12V:||70|