Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 180011
- Depth: 38
Fumana is a fully analog, voltage controllable filter bank with two channels, each featuring an array of 16 bandpass circuits. The module is specialized in spectral effects. One channel comes equipped with an envelope follower per band. – Perfect for analyzing modulator signals. The other channel has a total of 16 VCAs built-in, meaning it is tailored for processing carrier material. Odd and even bands can be fed with audio signals independently. For vocoder effects, there is an unvoiced input. Other features include Tilt and parametric scan functions.
- Two 16 bands filterbanks: main filterbank of 16 fixed bandpass filter 48 dB/oct, secondary for analysis and creation of envelopes to be used as modulation signals.
- parametric scanning: gain or peak/notch, center, width
- true 16 bands analog spectral transfer, also usable for vocoder alike results
- odd & even input/output, to split the filterbank in two for multiple or hybrid processing
- flat frequency response, which provides a wider sonic palette
- unvoiced section
- first module capable of a full 16 bands, or two 8 bands, spectral transfer
- analog design
|Power consumption +12V:||410|
|Power consumption -12V:||370|