Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230359
Floatingpoint Instruments Multiclock is THE tight, reliable and sturdy multi-format solution for syncing everything in your studio.
The multiclock can be the main clock generator or can be synced to external MIDI, DIN sync and Analogue clocks. Via Plugin or Sync Sample Loop your DAW will sync to the rest of your gear with a jitter of 1 Sample. At 48khz this means 20 micro seconds (0,02 ms). That is by all means the tightest you can get. The generated Clock Signal uses one channel of your audio interface which is then connected to the Audio Sync Input of the unit. Multiclock has four Channels all of which can be configured for MIDI/DIN or Analog Clock (with clock divider). Ch1 has an extra Analog LFO out as well.
For adapting the output clock to the receiving unit and its latencies each channel's timing can be shifted up to ±300ms. Shuffle allows for selecting an own groove for each channel. Besides this, it is possible to sync the machine to incoming MIDI Clock, DIN Sync or analog clock from your modular system and with its precise internal reference clock it can be used as a standalone main clock generator as well.
To become the central connection hub of your setup, a powerful MIDI Router is available. It allows you to route and merge other MIDI data from four virtual USB MIDI ports and the onboard MIDI In with the accurate clock signals.
- 1 Sample Jitter with Audio Sync at 48kHz via VST, AU & AAX Plugin or Click Sample
- ±300ms Shift Range // ±100ms Initial Offset // 30-300 BPM Tempo Range
- USB<->MIDI->DIN->Analog Clock Router/Merger
- 1 x 24ppq Audio Sync Input
- 1 x MIDI / DIN Input
- 4 x MIDI / DIN / Modular Output
- 1 x 0-5V Analog LFO Output
- Virtual: 4 x USB MIDI Output/1 x USB MIDI Input
- Realtime Shift and Shuffle per channel
- Individual Start & Stop per channel
- Configurable Clock Dividers per channel
- Integrated Reference Clock
- Power: 9-12V DC, any Polarity