Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220371
Dodecaphony, tone series, serial music! Don't panic - What sounds complicated can be experienced creatively with Eventide's Misha and is also (at last) a new&inspiring Euro-sequencer idea.
Misha has a quick-to-learn, serial, interval based sequencing approach and includes an integrated synth.
"Play Differently" is the motto of the latest offspring of the Eventide family, which at its core follows a simple approach to bring the principles of serial composition to life and gives you new ideas: If you play a key on the piano, the tone associated with this key always sounds in its specific pitch. Misha, on the other hand, has pushbuttons arranged in intervals from +/- 1 to +/-4. When a key is pressed, the tone that corresponds to the interval of the currently selected scale is heard. If you change the key or scale, you can quickly create creative variations. These can be recorded via the sequencer function and modified in the way of playback/sequence of playback, supplemented with further notes and also played polyphonically in chord mode. In addition to the 100 factory-set scales, which include microtonal scales in addition to standards such as pentatonic or diatonic, just as many user-defined scales can be created and stored on the micro SD card using the Scala format. Via MIDI and the three CV/Gate pairs, the chord playback can be made even more varied by pitch bend or transpose, if necessary. Four user-defined buttons can be used to define further creative options, while the audio output sounds the internal oscillator.
- Innovative 28-HP Eurorack instrument/sequencer that uses a unique interval-based approach to playing and creating melodies
- Three-way sound generation via MIDI, CV (with three independent gate/CV pairs) or output of internal waveforms via audio jack
- Templates for MIDI and QWERTY keyboards
- 100 scales and additional memory options for up to 100 user-defined scales (Scala support)
- Tone-row-based sequencer inspired by the classical compositional technique of serial music
- Comprehensive control of sequence playback for easy manipulation and expansion of your musical ideas
- Rhythmic variations via clock division
- Four assignable user keys
- 18 user presets
- CV inputs for external trigger/control sources
- Clock input for synchronization with external sources. User-configurable PPQ settings
- Audio output for firing up the internal oscillator
- Polyphony via 3 CV outputs or MIDI
- Micro-USB for firmware updates with Eventide Device Manager
- Micro SD card for saving/loading scales and other settings