Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220038
This pedal does not bear its name for nothing. Two independent channels can be configured individually and in detail to satisfy all distortion cravings up to the highest high-gain realms.
Each of the two channels of the fully analog, aluminum-housed pedal features individual settings for the parameters. In addition to Gain for the distortion part, the output level can be controlled via Output, while Weight is responsible shaping the bass range. The Mid EQ with three different frequency bands can be used to lower or raise the individual signal of both channels by 10dB each, while a combined EQ is available for controlling low/high end. Also included: a noise gate that either features a natural character or shaves all spill off razor-sharp.
- All-analog two-channel pedal with true bypass
- Two distortion channels with individual, detailed tone control
- Three-band EQ min individual mid channel (250 Hz/500 Hz/2.5 KHz)
- Individual noise gate per channel with two different characteristics
- Power consumption: 200 mA (optional 9V power supply center negative required)