Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220310
The Electrosmith 2144 LPF is a soft low pass filter with a slope of -24dB per octave, built on a SSM2044 chip.
This chip has formed the filter section of many legendary poly synths such as CMI Fairlight, Kawai SX-240, Korg MonoPoly, Polysix, Octave Cat and PPG Wave 2.2.
- ready assembled board
- Breadboard friendly
- Voltage controlled analog low pass filter
- Uses reissue of classic SSM2044 filter IC
- 4 pole architecture (24dB per octave)
- Tracks musical pitch intervals
- Self oscillates a pure sine tone