Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220527
The XpandR 4x1 from Conductive Labs is an extension for the flexible MRCC, but can also be used standalone.
If you run out of inputs and outputs on MRCC MIDI Router you can simply use up to four XpandRs, each adding a full four DIN inputs (one of which can be used as DIN or TRS), plus a DIN or TRS output. Here, the inputs and outputs are routed just like MRCC's virtual USB ports...so it's easy to execute your highly complex MIDI routing plan.
However, XpandR 4x1 can also function on its own (in combination with a computer) as a MIDI interface, or (standalone) as a USB-powered MIDI merging device.
Like all Conductive Labs products, XpandR is a high-quality built device that just works.
- 4x DIN inputs (one of which can also be used with TRS Type-A).
- 1x DIN output ( can also be used with TRS Type-A)
- 4x virtual USB MIDI inputs and 1x output
- Two-color LED as a status indicator
- In standalone mode a MIDI merger (power from USB port)