Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220526
Conductive Labs' MRCC 880 is a compact MIDI routing solution for both live and studio use.
If you need the matrix MIDI patching of a MIDI router, or you've outgrown a MIDI Thru Box, or your USB MIDI interface, the MRCC 880 could be just the thing. The unit can be used completely computer-free, but can also be used in conjunction with your PC or Mac to get the most out of your MRCC 880. With dedicated routing buttons per port, automatic MIDI merging, activity LEDs per port, filtering, channel splitting, panic mode, MIDI monitoring, and more (than I care to list here), the MRCC 880 can do everything needed to solve your MIDI problem, all in a form factor that fits any situation.
- 4x DIN Inputs, plus 1x shared 3.5MM TRS MIDI Type A
- 4x DIN Outputs, plus 1x shared TRS MIDI Type A (thru)
- 4x USB MIDI Virtual Inputs and Outputs
- One Button Per Port MIDI Routing
- Save and Load Presets
- Dedicated Panic Button
- Clock and Start/Stop/Continue Filters
- Per port MIDI Activity Monitoring