Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 170315
The Hexpander adds lots of nifty features to Befaco’s Hex Mix. Most important highlight: Three aux sends, which feature knobs for crossfading between pre-fader and post-fader outputs. The stereo returns can be fed with audio material coming from other modules or line level equipment. Furthermore, there are direct outputs for all six channels of the Hex Mix. On top of that, the Hexpander adds a headphones connector with PFL routing options, two 1/4" master outs and LED meters.
The Hexpander adds the following components to the Hex Mix:
- Three aux sends with potentiometers for crossfading between pre-fader and post-fader signals.
- Three stereo returns, each featuring a switch for selecting line or modular level.
- Six direct outputs – One for each channel strip of the Hex Mix.
- 1/4" master outputs (left / right)
- Pre-fader listening switches for all channel strips of the Hex Mix.
- 1/4" Headphones output with potentiometers for controlling the volume as well as crossfading between PFL and master signals.
- LED meters visualize the levels of left and right master channel.
With over a decade of DIY workshops under their belt, Befaco has been one of the first modular synth mainstays of the ever-growing Barcelona modular scene. Their designs are completely open source and never cease to get acclaimed by both newbies and seasoned modularists alike.