AnalogFX - VXC-2220 Vocoder
Net price: €427.73
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220091
- Depth: 35
The legendary Dutch company Synton that built the excellent Syrinx synthesizer were also... more
Product information "AnalogFX - VXC-2220 Vocoder"
10-band vocoder with excellent speech intelligibility, based on the rare Synton Syntovox 222 vocoder.
The legendary Dutch company Synton that built the excellent Syrinx synthesizer were also responsible for the Syntovox 222 vocoder, which was highly appreciated by Wendy Carlos among others. The device is characterized by high speech intelligibility and an almost self-explanatory operation. Analog FX brings back the character of the original - now in handy Eurorack format.
- Microphone input for speech signal
- Line input for speech signal
- Line input for carrier signal
- Input level control for speech and carrier signal
- Output level control
- Line output
- 10-Band analyzer outputs
- 10-Band synthesizer input
- Internal VCO (1 semi-nut step size)
- Saw wave (C1 – C6)
- 3x 10% Pulse wave (C1+C2+C3 – C4+C5+C6 )
- White noise
- Synthesis for ‘s’ and ‘t’ sounds
- Feed-trough level control for speech and carrier channel
- Bypass switch
- 10pin power connector (+/-12V)
|Power consumption +12V:||125|
|Power consumption -12V:||125|
Related links to "AnalogFX - VXC-2220 Vocoder"
"AnalogFX - VXC-2220 Vocoder"
VXC-2220 Vocoder @AnalogFX