Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230412
The AJH Synth System 6U is a versatile pre-configured complete Eurorack-System. All AJH essentials in one rack.
For those who don't have time to configure a modular system, the AJH Synth System 6U is a versatile full-on choice. And proof that the sum is more than the single parts. Carefully matched to each other, the Eurorack modules of this complete system result in a modular symbiosis that is not only "tried & tested" but also "ready to go" for use in your creative cosmos.
The components of the 6U system, consisting of 3 VCOs, 2 subbass generators complement each other sensibly in terms of sound and functionality was added. Nevertheless, accessibility, intuition and fun factor remain to go with you on extended sound exploration adventures.
The flexibility of the system allows, for example, its configuration as a 3 VCO synthesizer voice in Minimoog style. Also possible are two separate monosynths, with a 2-VCO configuration in Prodigy or Odyssey style complemented by a simple VCO design a la Roland SH 101 or Micromoog (then with 2 sub-octaves and mixable waveforms).
Since the choice of patch cables is a matter of personal preference, the system is shipped without patch cables. The manufacturer recommends purchasing the following cables: 10x 25-30cm; 5x 50-60cm; 2x 80-90cm.
Preconfigured, tested and ready-to-use 6U complete system
- Glide Noise Glide / Noise Module - Glide Up/Down, CV Buffering/Splitting, white, pink and red noise
- 3 x MiniMod VCO - Very good sounding VCO based on the classic RA Moog circuit
- MiniMod Transistor Ladder Filter - An absolute legend, based on the early 4-pole Minimoog filter
- Dual Contour Generator - two independent envelopes with Moog Model D transistor circuits
- Discrete Cascaded VCA - two stage VCA with early Minimoog circuits
- Precision Voltages Module - transpose and mix pitch CVs with accurate precision to keep everything in tune
- Dual LFO with VCA - Two multi-waveform LFOs with a DC-coupled VCA for additional level control
- Ring SM - Award-winning ring modulator, dual sub-bass generator, and five-channel discrete transistor mixer based on the Moog CP3 mixer
- Gemini 2412 - Versatile dual multimode VCF based on classic Oberheim SEM circuitry
- Gain Switch Multi - Control of the overdrive behavior of the MiniMod VCF and VCO as well as passive Mult
- DH-ADSR Envelope - envelope with delay, hold and invert functions, so that the system can also be configured as a two-voice system
- Muting mixer and VCA - Both mixer and a linear / exponential VCA
- Case: Doepfer A100 LC6V Vintage Black Enclosure. It includes 6U with two rows of 84HP for a total of 168HP of rack space.
- Power Supply: Doepfer PSU3, an ultra-low noise power supply and distribution rails, suitable for 230V or 115V operation.
Allan "J" Hall started tinkering with electronics already at the age of 12 and after servicing classic analog synths for a while, he founded his own brand in Bournemouth, located in the south coast of England. His first run of Minimoog-clone modules were largely well received and Allan continues now expanding his catalogue with well thought-out original designs.