Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210519
Analog stereo-four-pole-state-variable filter.
Zagrzeb is a well-equipped resonant stereo filter with the added ability to animate mono signals within the stereo image using the spread parameter.
The filter has three stereo taps for low-pass, band-pass and high-pass with an associated switch for selecting the number of poles per band. The cutoff frequency can be modulated by two CV inputs (one of them with inverting attenuator) and another modulation input is found for the spread parameter. The filter also offers volume compensation at low frequencies and high resonance settings.
- All-analog design
- Stereo, four-pole state variable filter
- Five frequency responses, three available simultaneously
- 24dB/oct low pass and 24dB/oct high pass filtering
- No LF drop at high resonance
- Mono to stereo image effect
- Voltage controlled stereo spread
|Power consumption +12V:||70|
|Power consumption -12V:||60|