Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220400
- Depth: 25
The Weston Precision Audio 2V2 Dual Oscillator is a dual analog VCO that offers both "Thru-Zero" and exponential FM.
Each of the two triangle-core VCOs of WPA's own design will make you not only dive deeply into the world of Frequency Modulation, but also features six outputs (sine, triangle, PWM, sawtooth and sub-octave square).The right oscillator can either be soft- or hard-synced to the left one. Furthermore the stable tracking and tuning device allows for use as voltage controlled or free-running LFO.
- Two independent analog VCOs with "Thru-Zero" and exponential FM
- Hard- and soft-sync between the two VCOs
- Each FM input with VCA to influence the FM part via the envelope or another signal
- Stable tracking and thermal stability
- Each VCO has sine, triangle, PWM, sawtooth and sub-octave square wave output
|Power consumption +12V:||115|
|Power consumption -12V:||85|