Synclavier - Regen
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 230047
A synthesizer legend returns! Synclavier Regen is the compactly designed evolution of the style-defining original.
Developed on the basis of the DSP engine of the Synclavier II by Synclavier and Arturia, the new development breaks new ground within the digital FM sound creator and shows itself meaningfully expanded and optimized compared to the original. In the maximum 98-voice, 12-fold multitimbral synthesizer, various synthesis forms are found, which can work of up to 12 partials either additive, subtractive or with samples. While the additive synthesis section supports control of 24 harmonics, the subtractive section, designed specifically for Rain, can create super sawtooths, PCM squares and noise waveforms. Sample mode allows up to 48 samples to be assigned in a partial's patch list.
Frequency modulation with its own envelope control is possible via the three modes so that samples can also be used as FM carriers, for example. In addition, 24 LFOs and 24 envelopes are available per timbre. The dynamic FX per partial rounds out the sound image, as do polyphonic aftertouch and MPE support. The sophisticated modulator section allows responsive control of sound properties via mod wheel, velocity, pressure etc. Over 250 timbre presets and two sample libraries are included.
On the hardware side, the classic synth is housed in a desktop case that features two XLR/ and jack outputs each, as well as a USB host port, four additional USB ports and an SD card slot. The all-color screen and control surface equipped with a lush array of knobs allow for intuitive sound mangling.
- 255 rain timbre presets
- More than 700 samples of royalty-free factory material
- Additive waveforms, subtractive waveform generators and multi-sample patch lists
- 12 partials to create your sounds
- 12 tracks for multitimbral playback or stacking (overlaying) sounds
- 4 USB ports for keyboards and other peripherals, plus a USB port for connecting to a DAW. And 5-pin MIDI standard (TRS)
- 2 high-resolution full-color screens
- Highly sensitive touch swiper and 12 pads
- Various effects per track, including chorus, reverb, vibrato, tremolo, arpeggiator, bit crusher and multimode filter
- DC-coupled audio output (stereo XLR or TS) with 130 dB dynamic range
- TRS MIDI In and Thru, adapters included
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by Synclavier Digital Corporation Ltd.