Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190584
- Depth: 25
Anima is the new function generator from Ritual Electronics. - Usable as AD or ASR envelope, LFO, digital oscillator and more...
Anima has three basic modes of operation:
- AD, the module takes any signal as an input, turns it into a trigger to launch a rising segment (attack) and a falling segment (decay). The length of these segments are defined by Attack and Decay knobs. They are independent of the input signal.
- ASR, the module takes any signal as an input and turns it into a gate. The attack phase is initiated at the rising edge of the gate, the voltage is then sustained during the length of the gate before starting the release phase (controlled by Decay knob).
- Cycle does not rely on an incoming signal. It loops the rising and falling segments according to their lengths. Long lengths will result in slow, low frequency oscillations (max 80s). Short lengths rising and falling lengths will go to audio speed (up to 2kHz). An incoming signal can reset the cycle, to reset the LFO or sync the oscillator.
The 1V/Oct input turns Anima into a very capable digital dual oscillator - when in cycle mode - with two types of frequency modulation and voltage controlled waveform crossfading.
The Curve parameter morphs smoothly between several curves without affecting the rising and falling times.
Controls (per channel)
- Curve (from logarithmic to linear to exponential)
- Attack (from 0.5ms to 40s)
- Decay (from 0.5ms to 40s)
- Dedicated attenuverters for each control
- AD / ASR / LFO switch
- Unipolar / Bipolar output switch (0/+8V or -5/+5V)
- 1V/Oct input
- EOC output (End Of Cycle)
|Power consumption +12V:||95|
|Power consumption -12V:||35|