Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220465
- Depth: 31
Noise Engineering Ampla Versio is an ADSR-controlled VCA, with a resonant multimode filter and additional stereo chorus.
The Ampla Versio firmware allows the selection of a number of application options in terms of dynamics or timbre. Blend allows switching between a pure VCA and a VCA/filter combination. The latter behaves similarly to a conventional lowpass gate but provides lowpass, bandpass, and highpass options. The ADSR envelope is fully CV controllable and has a pot that allows for flexible control of its dynamics, from logarithmic over linear to exponential.
Ampla Versio is part of the Versio platform, which allows users to populate their module with alternative firmwares available for free on the Noise Engineering homepage.
- Envelope-controlled VCA with resonant multimode filter
- Switchable stereo chorus (three-stage adjustable)
- ADSR envelope parameters separately CV controllable
- Dynamic pot to control the envelope slope
- Full CV-controllability
- Alternative firmware can be flashed to your Versio module via the Versio platform, using the USB interface on the back
|Power consumption +12V:||70|
|Power consumption -12V:||70|
If you can get over the unpronounceable Latin names of their modules, Noise Engineering offers a wide catalog of often digitally-driven modules in a compact format. Basimilus Iteritas Alter is already a modern classic that covers all your bass and percussion needs. Noise Engineering are based in sunny Los Angeles, California.