Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 190593
The Synth Pro is an eight-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer reminiscent of classic vintage instruments. The synthesis structure consists of three VCOs / DCOs plus sub-oscillators, a -24 dB lowpass and a -12 dB multimode filter, two VCAs and a multi-effects section. Furthermore, there are three envelopes and two LFOs. An arpeggiator and a polyphonic step sequencer are included as well.
The Synth Pro is a subtractive poly synthesizer with eight voices. The instrument offers the following core features:
- Three oscillators, switchable between VCO and DCO operation
- Waveforms: Sawtooth, triangle, sqaure / pulse
- Ringmodulator and noise
- Sync and FM functionality (VCO mode only)
- Three sub-oscillators
- SSI-2144 low-pass filter with a slope of -24 dB per octave
- -12 dB OTA multi-mode filter with low-pass, high-pass and band-pass modes
- The filters can be used in parallel or in serial
- Two OTA-based VCAs
- Two LFOs with sawtooth, square, triangle and random waveforms
- Both LFOs have a one-shot mode
- Two ADSR envelopes with loop function
- One ADS(R) envelope with loop function
- Effect section with several algorithms including reverb, delay and chorus
- All parameters can be saved in presets
- Polyphonic step sequencer
- Sends and receives MIDI CC commands
Manfred Fricke has been creating video and audio devices since the 1970s from his workshop in Berlin. His no-frills and affordable synthesizers and drum machines are quite popular and have a number of dedicated adepts.