Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 210782
MD900 is a high-quality polyphonic desktop synthesizer with 16 voices and multitimbrality with 4 parts, each with its own effects section. Great usability, materials and premium converters are what make this device stand out.
The sound engine of the MD900 is based on a stereo audio path – the oscillator, mixer filter, amps and effects are all in stereo. Additionally, there are sample-based drum instruments, a versatile arpeggiator and step sequencer that let you control the internal sound engines, as well as external MIDI gear.
The straightforward user interface gives you real time control to all major voice parameters with a dedicated knob. This makes working with the MD900 really intuitive, despite its huge capabilities.
The housing is made of quality materials like aluminum and real walnut wood on the front and back. All components are industrial grade, with precision potentiometers and aluminum covered knobs.
The MD900 XVA engine is patch compatible with the M800-R2 eurorack module!
- two aliasing free oscillators (Wavetable or Algorithm-oscillator)
- Wavetable with 256 waveforms
- Classic Waveforms, Dual PWM, HardSync-Saw, PWM, Formant Sin, Phase-Distortion-SIN, Fract PWM
- each oscillator can run in 4 instances with detuning/spread
- Noiseis a sample-based oscillator which can run free or follow the pitch
All oscillator outputs are stereo. The output of the mixer has two paths for the stereo multimode filters (A/B).
- Two multimode-filters
- emulate some classical analog filter types such as filters with -12dB or -24dB filter depth (LP, BP, HP, NS).
- some filter types start self-oscillating on high resonance values
- display can show the filter curve of the selected filter type, mode and their individual parameters
The modulation matrix has 24 slots – for each slot a modulation Source and modulation Destination can be defined. Available are 38 modulation destinations and 24 modulation sources.
You get a fully featured independent effects section for each part, with Mod-Delay (flanger, chorus, vibrato), Reverb, Tube-AMP, EQ, LP-Filter, DYNAMIC (Compressor, Limiter) and a Stereo Delay.
Next to the synthesizer engine, you’ll get a versatile sample-based drum section!
- Drum-Instruments are organized in 14 different instruments
- Selectable sample for each of the instruments (stereo/mono sample .wav).
- adjustable pitch, panorama, level, start/end points & fade out time
- settings storable in a drum kit
- playable via MIDI or build in drum grid (drum machine)
For sequencing duties, the MD900 has you covered with a versatile arpeggiator with up to 64 steps and the very handy clip launcher – great for jamming, composing and playing live!
- melody can be changed in real time by pressing other keys
- MODE window includes the settings: “off, on, legato” – defines if the note should play or hold
- additionally, the arpeggiator is able to act as a step sequencer
- in sequencer mode each tone at each step can be shifted in semitones or octaves
- create up to 8 sequences, arpeggiators or drum patterns per Instrument (Parts A, B, C, D, Drum CV1, CV2)
- live control of the arrangement
- perform DJ-style with your clips
- launch clips from via touchscreen and/or a connected controller