Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220671
Microphonic Playground is an open playground for all kinds of sonic experiments and does not require any power supply.
Like its bigger sister Soundbox, Playground allows an exciting introduction to experimental sound creation and works by means of body sound transmission based on a contact microphone. This makes the sound audible in a direct and intimate way from inside the box - ASMR, anyone?
Unlike the Soundbox, Playground doesn't need any power supply and has no built-in sound sources or objects. In addition to the optionally available, versatile add-ons, you can also combine your own sound sources with the device that is equipped with 1/4" in- and outputs. The output can be amplified via the external input of a soundbox and expanded sonically.
- inexpensive entry into the "soundbox world"
- is operated passively and doesn't require any power supply
- manifold mounting possibilities for add-ons due to five M3 threaded strips
- universal wooden object holder on the side.
- four M3 thumbscrews included
- 1/4" Audio In- and Output
- several devices can be combined
- soft rubber feet
- lightweight (approx. 250 grams)