Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 230425
Based on the LepLoop V2 Cassa design, L.E.P. Mono Cassa (it. for mono bass drum) is the "low"-drum voice extracted from it.
Mono Cassa is housed in a sturdy standalone desktop case. On the left side of the unit is the trigger-in, which can be equipped with trigger, gate, CV or audio signals, depending on your taste. To the right is the Clock/Trigger Out for synchronization with external devices. At the bottom there is a row of sound shapers. To the left is the Trig Mix control, which allows mixing between the internal trigger signal (left stop) and the external trigger supplied via the Trigger-In socket. The Freq control to the right is responsible for pitch control, but also affects the resonance of the audio signal. The next control is the Reso control, which controls the resonance and is capable of self-oscillation. The distortion pot besides it gives the signal a lot of punch, one seat further sits the master of the (internal) tempo. Two black switches above the row of pots are responsible for the control of cutoff and resonance by the two photoresistors placed at the upper edge.
Quasi-Easter Egg: Tapping the "Touch" screw in the lower right corner doubles the internal tempo.
- "Low" drum voice from the Leploop in a standalone enclosure.
- Trigger-In for clock, CV, gate or audio signals
- Clock/Trigger-Out for synchronization with external devices
- Trig Mix mixes external and internal trigger signals
- Sound shaping via frequency, resonance, distortion
- Control via photoresistor possible
- Button for resetting the internal tempo generator
- Touch screw doubles internal tempo
- Audio output via 3.5mm-jack
- 12v DC power supply (inside positive/2mm tip) needed
Tony Light and Peppo Lasagne have been behind the Milan-based Laboratorio Elettronico Popolare for quite a while now. Not only their small wooden boxes and unusual percussion modules are quite popular, the unusual LepLoop desktop synth has become part of Surgeon's sonic arsenal as of late.