Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Expected to arrive on: 15 February 2024
- Order number: 180178
The A2 is, so to speak, the essence of the GRP sound and design philosophy. Anyone interested in a compact yet complex analog synthesizer should have a look at this awesome synthesizer.
The A2 is the wild little brother of the A4. As a new feature, the A2 also features Super Saw and Super Triangle waveforms for the oscillators, creating fat and detuned sounds. The principle of selecting modulation sources via (haptically wonderful) rotary switches has been retained. This makes the A2 a flexible synth capable of a incredible range of sounds.
Its main features are:
- Two oscillators with 5 waveforms each, the first VCO offers additional PWM at two waveforms, the second VCO a parameter called "Shape" which fades in nine copies of the selected waveform for super-saw and super-triangle sounds. Hard Sync and (exp.) FM
- Ring modulator, noise generator, audio mixer
- Multimode filters with 12db and LP, HP, BP and Notch
- Two envelopes ADSR or AD/A(H)R
- Two LFOs (up to 2,500Hz) with different waveforms
- Simple Arpegiator and Sample and Hold
- MIDI integration
Just like the R24 sequencer, which is an ideal companion by the way, the A2 can be installed in Dot.com/COTK/Moon Modular compatible racks and powered from them.