Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220189
The GRP A1 is the compact variant into the world of GRP, well known for high build-quality and a well thought-out design.
As a single oscillator synth in the tradition of its bigger siblings A2 and GRP A4, the A1 also features sonic elegance and a well-organized user interface. Its compact dimensions and extensive connectivity make it a reliable partner both as a desktop unit and in conjunction with a Eurorack system
- Compact synth in well known GRP-quality
- One VCO-design with pulse width modulation
- OSC waveforms sawtooth, square, triangle, sub-OSC and noise
- 18dB ladder lowpass filter with distortion and keytracking
- Two LFOs with six waveforms each with symmetry control of sawtooth and square as well as sample & hold with random waveform (LFO 1) and three-stage speed control
- ADSR envelope for volume/VCA with three-stage speed control and "drone mode" (like on the Roland SH2 i.e.)
- 12 patch points for VCO, LFOs, filter, pulse width, volume/VCA and envelope as well as External-In
- USB-Port for MIDI-functionality