Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 200011
The Grenadier RA-99 is the successor of the Grenadier RA-9, a semi-modular analog synthesizer with variable waveform VCO, triple resonant filter (2x bandpass and 1x lowpass), sub oscillator and pink noise and audio input for external signals. Midi is still omitted and the control is done via CV/Gate.
Compared to the RA-9, the Grenadier RA-99 is enhanced by the following features:
- 14 instead of 10 parameters for sound control
- 20 instead of 14 Patchpoints
- The switchable oscillator (square/triangle) was replaced by a variable waveform oscillator (trapezoid)
- Pink noise source
- Instead of a single decay envelope there is now a variable AR or two decay envelopes (depending on the settings)
- The filter was changed from 3x bandpass to 2x bandpass and once lowpass
- The oscillator can now be controlled with 1v/oct (x2), 5V/oct, 15V/oct
- The housing is no longer made of coated steel but of extruded aluminium
- Therefore the sequencer and the mini-keyboard had to give way