Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220240
The SYNTRX 2 from Erica Synths is a re-imagination of the legendary EMS Synthis AKS - nodded off by Peter Zinovieff himself.
The range of sounds possible with this glorious synthesizer is long. Powerful drones, fat basses, wild and glitchy beeps and noise pads. The analog circuit leaves nothing to be desired, with its two perfectly stable oscillators, multimode filters, external audio ins with envelope follower and a ring modulator. Also on board is a recordable joystick, a piano roll sequencer, huge sounding effects and Erica's great matrix mixer.
The new version of SYNTRX allows for better integration of the device into existing hardware setups and more sound design possibilities.
- Two perfectly stable main oscillators with CV controlled waveforms
- Modulation oscillator with variable waveforms
- Highpass and Lowpass filters in series
- Free running or gate synced sample and hold circuit
- Multi-colour noise generator
- DC coupled instrument inputs with signal inversion and envelope follower
- Ringmodulator of unique design
- Looping trapezoid envelope generator and VCA
- Two output VCAs
- Signal meter with a dedicated audio/CV output
- FX section with Delay and Reverb
- Recordable Joystick
- Analogue patch matrix with 3 attenuation levels in each patch point
- 254 patch memory
- Piano roll sequencer
- Two external CV inputs
- Gate input
- DIN5 MIDI Input (CV and Gate) and MIDI Thru
- Two assignable outputs
- Headphone output
Erica Synths from Riga (Latvia) started with a whole line of Polivoks module clones about a decade ago. A lot has happened ever since and they have now one of the largest module portfolios in the eurorack world, all featuring their signature black front plates.