Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 220616
Datanoise's PicoADK is a development environment in which you can create digital VCOs, synthesizers, noise boxes, or DSP programs.
PicoADK offers all the basic functions of the Raspberry Pico and adds a high-quality audio output, as well as 8 analog inputs for direct connection of potentiometers, control voltages from Eurorack systems, or even additional input signals. With this, you get everything you need to let your creativity flow. Everything from crazy sound generators to sound destroyers is possible here.
- RP2040 Dual Core 133MHz Cortex M0+ (running at 2x 400MHz Overclocked in the RTOS Template)
- 2MB Flash (plenty for synthesizers and sound generators)
- Very low noise LDO regulators (separate LDO for digital circuits and separate for analog circuits)
- No switching regulators
- Pin-compatible with RP2040 (besides a few pins internally used or rearranged)
- PCM5100A 32-bit, up to 384kHz I2S Audio Codec
- Dedicated Boot and Reset Buttons
- 8 channel 12-bit ADC with up to 1MS/s, with selectable 3.3V range (on-board low-noise power supply) or range up to 5V via external VREF
- Low-Pass filter on each ADC input (fMax=48 kHz) at low-impedance (100 Ohm). With 5V VREF suitable for CV (no overvoltage protection, unipolar)
- Series resistors on ADC SPI to improve signal integrity and reduce crosstalk
- Symbols marking special pin functions on the pin headers
- 4 LEDs on shared GPIO2-5 for debugging
- GPIO15 is hard-wired to a LED
- ESD Protection on USB
- SWD Debug Port
Thorn.audio is a former user interface designer and programmer from Norway who has taken his passion for human/machine interaction from the computer into the physical realm in the form of synthesizer modules.