Arturia - Keystep Pro
Net price: €385.71
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 200005
Features: 37 slim keys, velocity sensitive and aftertouch sensitive LED above each button... more
Product information "Arturia - Keystep Pro"
The KeyStep Pro is both a 37-key MIDI controller and a multi-channel, polyphonic sequencer. It allows modular rigs, outboard synths and software studios to be controlled simultaneously. The four independent polyphonic sequencer tracks give you full control over the instruments.
The first track can also be used as a drum sequencer with 16 parts.
- 37 slim keys, velocity sensitive and aftertouch sensitive
- LED above each button for efficient visual feedback
- Four-track step sequencer
- 16 step buttons, up to 64 steps per sequence
- Up to 16 polyphonic notes per step
- melodic sequencer
- Real-time recording, step recording, step processing
- Pitch, velocity, gate length, time shift and probability for each note
- Scale quantization with user scales
- Polyphonic CV outputs
- Drum sequencer
- 24-part drum sequencer
- Performance-oriented sequencer
- Forward and two random play modes
- Pattern Randomization
- Quantized or unquantized recording
- 7 arpeggiator modes, 5-octave range
- Chord mode
- Controller mode
- Use the 5 encoders to send CCs
- Automate the CCs
- Sharp OLED screen
- 4x (CV, Gate, Mod) outputs + 8 drum gate outputs
- 1 MIDI input, 2 MIDI output, USB, time synchronization
- Metronome with integrated loudspeaker and line output
- pedal input
Related links to "Arturia - Keystep Pro"
"Arturia - Keystep Pro"
Keystep Pro @Arturia
Here is the information available on the brand...... more
Well established and renown for their computer plug-in suites, Grenoble-based company Arturia made the leap into hardware by offering well-thought out synths, sequencers and keyboards talking fluently both CV/gate and MIDI at a very attractive price entry.