Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Pre-order - Delivery date t.b.d.
- Order number: 210452
DOC by Rides in the Storm is a discrete VCO/LFO with a wide frequency range.
DOC is a VCO/LFO with sawtooth, square and triangle outputs, potentiometers for coarse and fine frequency adjustment, manual and voltage-controlled pulse width modulation and voltage-controlled frequency modulation. Furthermore, there is a switch for the frequency range (VCO, LFO) and a sync input.
DOC is a solid addition to any system that needs more tonality or modulation.
- Discrete analog oscillator
- VCO/LFO switch for different frequency ranges
- Frequency control via coarse and fine-tuning
- Individual sawtooth, pulse and triangle wave outputs
- PW control, CV input and attenuator
- Individual linear and exponential FM inputs
- 1V/oct tracking and hard synchronization (RESET)
Rides In The Storm gets inspired by legendary vintage synthesizers and effect units. Their creative ideas led to the development of a wide range of different modules that cover a large spectrum of Eurorack possibilities.