Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230294
- Depth: 30
Neuzeit Instruments Warp takes the best aspects of Wavetable and Additive Synthesis and combines these into a stellar, polyphonic Eurorack-Voice-Module.
Warp generates sounds using a novel hybrid engine that combines elements of additive and wavetable synthesis. The module's simple interface helps to playfully create highly complex sounds and place them on the colorful glowing surface like on a canvas. The individual voices can be navigated via the XY sound palette, whereby a wavetable is generated per voice from the surrounding frequency spectra in real time.
The sounds you create lie in a grid of 32x16 wavetables. Prior to the calculation of the wavetables you can define in which spectrum they should lie. For this purpose, editable resonator algorithms are available, which belong to the additive part of the sound generation. All this can sound glassy, sinus-heavy, crunchy, big, digital and above all dynamic when you scan through the complex wavetables.
In addition, PWM Bend, Redux, Fold and Drive are available for sound shaping. Oh yes, classic high and low pass filters, two ADSRs, two LFOs, including a modulation matrix are also available, of course - per voice (so the whole 4x!). Because in Warp there is nothing that doesn't exist. Wow! Although we are running monophonic without the optional expander (with expander 4x polyphonic, via MIDI and CV/Gate), all four voices can still be used at the same time.
The module is very manageable because of the good display and despite the depth of possible settings. In addition, there are the knobs on the left and right of the module, which - once set - can control several of the parameters. This makes this complex module very playable.
Wave can also juggle wavtables extremely skillfully, when importing as well as exporting them. The module is a versatile tool to generate and manipulate wavetables. That's why it makes a great wavetable factory, producing new food for all your other wavetable synthesizers. Because Wave can output pretty much any format - sample length, bit depth etc. are freely adjustable for exporting the wavetables to SD card.
- Additive synthesis with 512 sine waves per oscillator = 4096 sine waves in total
- XY sound palette as a collection of 32x16 frequency spectra
- Integrated editor for playful drawing of own frequency spectra
- Algorithms for the musically meaningful drawing of harmonics
- Generation of frequency spectra from audio grains of audio files on the SD card
- Independent oscillator settings per voice like volume, pitch, detune, stereo pan, oscillator sync, X/Y position
- Internal modulation sources: 2x ADSR and 2x LFO with a variety of waveforms
- Internal modulation matrix
- Stereo output, 24-bit audio output, 32-bit internal
- V/Oct and VCA inputs work in audio domain and allow AM/FM modulation
|Power consumption +12V:||205|
|Power consumption -12V:||20|