Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not available anymore.
- Order number: 120721
The K3200 Dual VCO is a state-of-the-art, low distortion dual analog voltage controlled oscillator. Matched transistors for best tracking and independent power supplies for each VCO guarantee high stability.
Each of the VCOs can be used as a VC-LFO as well, allows for mixing and blending between waveforms, features linear FM.
By offering waveform and mode adjustments through computer-controlled analog signal routing as well as internal VCA-based mixing circuits, noise-free switching and blending between waveforms is possible. The activities of the VCO core are displayed by white LEDs and the VCOs´ frequencies are shown as numbers on the backlit LCD.
- Each channel:
- 1V/octave CV input - factory trimmed for 1V/octave response
- Linear FM input with level control
- Fine and coarse tuning controls
- Normal VCO frequency range: 2Hz to 15kHz
- LFO mode switch - period: greater than 70 seconds to 8ms (120Hz)
- Temperature compensated exponential converter with super-matched transistors
- Wave shaper with sine, triangle or ramp waveforms - switch selectable
- Pulse shaper with three pulse types - switch selectable
- Voltage controlled mixing between wave and pulse waveforms
- High-end blend VCAs with ultra-low distortion and linear control
- Sync input for hard syncing of VCO core
- PWM input with level and offset controls - full deflection with 5Vpk-pk
- Blend VCA control input with level and offset controls - full deflection with 5Vpk-pk
- Blend output - output from the blend VCA containing wave and/or pulse waveforms
- Pulse output - dedicated output from the pulse shaper containing pulse waveform
- Internal cross modulation controls:
- Pitch modulation control - exponential frequency modulation of VCO2 from VCO1
- PWM modulation control - modulate VCO2 pulse width from VCO1
- Blend modulation control - blend between WAVE and PULSE waves on VCO2 from VCO1
- Internal PLL mode for locking VCO2 to VCO1
- Internal Sync mode for syncing VCO2 to VCO1
- Wave mix output - buffered mix of VCO1 and VCO2 wave outputs - for FM effects
- XOR output - digital Exclusive OR output from both VCOs - for ring mod-like effects
|Power consumption -12V:||100|