Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220203
- Depth: 39
The Tonus VCF r3 adapts the design of the early ARP 2600 synthesizers, which were equipped with the 4012-filter-module.
Derived from the transistor ladder design of the Moog filters, it was based on a different buffer circuit, other components and a modified resonant feedback design. This was used, for example, to realize the legendary R2-D2 sound from Star Wars.
r3 is now 10 instead of 12HP and has improved tracking capabilities.
- 24 dB low pass filter with resonance and self-oscillation at high resonance settings.
- Illuminated Bourns sliders for frequency, fine tuning and resonance
- Two signals mixable at the input jacks with attenuation controls
- Cutoff mixable via two different CV inputs with attenuators
- Trimpots for frequency, offset and gain
- Skiff/boat friendly dual PCB design
- 15 mm 10- to 16-pin ribbon cable connector
|Power consumption +12V:||43|
|Power consumption -12V:||6|