Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 160169
- Depth: 35
A tiny sequencer wonder, this Pico SEQ. Despite its size it is powerful, offers easy programming of CVs and gates, a maximal sequence length of 16 steps, variable gate length, quantization, various playback modes, even slide and 16 pattern memory! That is hard to beat.
functions per step:
- Note entry
- Gate length adjustable in eight steps; merging steps; mute (=rest)
- pattern length one to 16 steps.
- scales: chromatic, ionian, dorian, major pentatonic, minor pentatonic, sharp notes, whole tone, mixolydian, major blues, minor blues.
- playback mode: forward, backward, ping pong, ping pong with repeat of last steps, random.
- octave range: one to eight octaves.
- random: the pattern is being randomized within the selected scale and octave.
- Master Pitch Slide with three modes: off (selected steps with slide are still active); slide on random notes; slide on all notes
Patterns can be memorized to one of the 16 memory locations and can be loaded.
|Power consumption +12V:||55|
|Power consumption -12V:||4|
Erica Synths from Riga (Latvia) started with a whole line of Polivoks module clones about a decade ago. A lot has happened ever since and they have now one of the largest module portfolios in the eurorack world, all featuring their signature black front plates.