Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 190377
- Depth: 38
The ALM Squid Salmpler is an eight channel audio & CV sampler for Eurorack. It is designed for immediate real time sampling, editing and mangling. The module focuses on usability & instinctive operation thanks a user interface with minimal screen dependance & a fun, hands on experience. The Squid Salmple comes with a USB Stick containing approximately 90 banks of original carefully curated royalty free samples. This includes a wide range of sounds from classic drum machines & weird synths to field recordings & CV modulations. Thus the module is ready to be palyed out of the box!
- Eight independent channels, four DC coupled outputs (two channels per out) and a mix output (AC coupled).
- A recording input handling both CV and audio input from line to modular level. Records to any channel
- Each channel has approx 11 secs of 16 bit / 44.1khz mono sample time stored in low latency RAM
- Each channel can have various parameters edited all in real time; bit depth, rate, playback speed/pitch, amplitude level with a simple envelope, looping with crossfade, playback direction., start, end and loop 'cue' positions, multiple cue groups and more
- Three CV inputs allow for CV control to be assigned to any & multiple parameters. Channels 6,7 & 8 have dedicated 1v/oct input for control of pitch
- Sampling initiation and channel destination can be controlled by either automated patching or manually via UI controls
- Save and load samples to USB keys as regular Wav format files arranged in quick to use Banks of eight. (Up to 99 banks per key)
|Power consumption +12V:||300|
|Power consumption -12V:||50|
|Power consumption +5V:||300|