Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220393
- Depth: 32
ALM Busy Circuits ASQ-1 is a Eurorack sequencer with three different modes that takes a performance-oriented approach with intuitive usability across multiple instances.
At the heart of the ASQ-1 are two SH-101-style CV/Gate sequencers(128 steps each), 4 trigger sequencers (64 steps each), and a quantizer. All sequencers can be triggered by an internal/external clock signal and can be "fed" via the retro keyboard keys that provide visual feedback. The quantizer assigns incoming CV signals to the next selected note according to the running clock pulse. Each sequencer can be split intuitively, also pattern length or pitch can be changed "on-the-fly". Pitch and pattern sequencers, as well as the quantizer, each offer 13 user preset slots. As a flexible performance tool, the ASQ-1 is ideal for intuitive jams in the studio or on stage.
- 2x Steptime CV/Gate sequencers (128 steps each)
- 4x trigger sequencers (64 steps each)
- External CV quantizer
- Internal and external clocking
- Saving and loading of patterns (13 presets each)
- Performance oriented interface
- All settings are preserved between performance cycles.
- USB-C for quick and easy drag-and-drop firmware updates via computer
- With reverse polarity protection
- Made in England
|Power consumption +12V:||50|
|Power consumption -12V:||10|