Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 220011
Dave Smith's synth legend returns! The Sequential Prophet-5 is now better, more reliable and more flexible than ever before.
Authentic analog synthesizer with Curtis VCOs and Curtis and Rossum designed filters provide the magical sound of the original Prophet-5 versions 1, 2 and 3. Modern interpretation of the first chip-based programmable polysynth includes velocity and aftertouch, full MIDI and USB. The "Vintage" knob bridges the gap between the musical idiosyncrasy of Rev 1 and the absolute reliability of Rev 4. Ditching the keyboard, the desktop version offers the same intuitive GUI and doesn’t compromise in terms of sound, neither.
- Five-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer.
- Two authentic analog CEM-3340-based VCOs
- Simultaneously selectable waveforms (Oscillator A: sawtooth, pulse, Oscillator B: sawtooth, triangle, pulse) plus noise.
- Hard Sync option: Oscillator 1 is synchronized to Oscillator 2
24dB lowpass filter (Rev. 1/2 in Dave Rossum design based on SSM-2140 in the tradition of the SSM-2040 based original, Rev3 in CEM 3320 design by Doug Curtis)
- Single CV/Gate In & Out functionality
- LFO and ADSR envelopes (filter, amp)
- Poly-Mod functionality with two sources (Filter ADSR, Oscillator B) and three destinations (Freq A, PW A, LPF)
- 200 user and 200 factory programs in 5 banks of 40 programs each
- Mono Out
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- USB for bidirectional MIDI communication
- Pedal inputs for filter cutoff, volume and sustain