Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 180540
The Koma Electronics Field Kit FX is a modular effects processor that perfectly complements the Field Kit. It offers a wealth of voltage-controlled effects, including spring reverb, frequency shifter, looper, bit crusher and digital delay. Up to four channels can be mixed in the system thanks to the VCA mixer. In addition to the four CV inputs, a mini sequencer and an ADSR envelope generator are also on board. Thanks to a clever color coding, the four control voltages can be routed in no time to different destinations.
The Field Kit FX has several function blocks:
- Four-channel VCA mixer with individual gain and tone control
- Spring reverb with variable gain, low pass and bandpass filter
- Frequency shifter with amount and sideband control
- Digital delay with time and feedback control
- Looper with up to three seconds recording time and unlimited overdubs
- Sample Rate Reducer / Bit Crusher
- Roll-O-Decks CV Generator with four-step mini sequencer and envelope
- CV interface with four color-coded CV inputs with eleven possible destinations
Founded by Wouter Jaspers and Christian Zollner, Koma have been no strangers in the synth-scene in Berlin. If the SVF201 filter has been glowing on many racks already, their release of the Field Kit (and Field Kit FX) have catapulted them into well-deserved recognition.