Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 230566
- Depth: 28
Zlosynth (Zlo=czech for "devilish") Achordion is an oscillator module and chord generator with 37 different wavetables and inspiring sound manipulation possibilities.
Achordion recalls and offers 37 wavetables in four groups (Perfect, Harsh, Soft, Sines) with smooth transitions that remind a bit of Synthesis Technology's Morphing Terrarium.
They can be sounded in 18 simultaneous voices and selected via the generously sized knob on the front of the module. Sub-octaves, duplicated tones and chords are also possible, everything always in tune or within the selected scale. Even if you have no knowledge of music theory, you can rely on your intuition in creative jams while Achordion guides you through the harmonies. If you already have basic knowledge, the module gives you even more room to play.
You can select 4 playback modes (single notes, chords, intervals and arpeggios), by means of the two quantized 1V/Oct inputs the scales can be played back via the white keys on any keyboard.
Two outputs send your sound creations to the outside world. If only one output is patched it will be played together with the unpatched one, if both are patched they play different voices and can be sent through different effects. On the left side there are 8 different LEDs that visualize the currently selected parameters. Three more buttons are used for sound refinement (Tone, Detune, Chord) and have corresponding CV inputs. The output levels can be distorted with a digital overdrive function if required. The "devilish" module is housed behind a high-quality aluminum panel with anodized finish.
- Wavetable oscillator and chord generator with up to 18 voices.
- 37 wavetables in four different groups (Perfect, Harsh, Soft, Sines) and smooth transitions
- 4 playing modes:
- Single Tone (single note)
- Chords (19 chords/5th/7th/9th/9th inversion),
- Intervals (root+other note in an interval between -2/+2 octaves)
- Arpeggio (four chords building up step by step)
- Quantization of the selected scale (playable via white piano keys)
- Two sound strings with independent 1V/Oct inputs and audio outputs
- Large knob for selecting wavetable groups
- 3 knobs with corresponding CV inputs
- Tone: Root note of the note to be played back (button held: root selection of scale)
- Detune: Distribution of "detune" and degree of detune (button held: control of scale mode)
- Chord: chord and interval selection (button held: selection of chord building mode)
- 8 LEDS visualize currently selected parameters and the various options for calibration or editing
- High-quality aluminum case with anodized finish
|Power consumption +12V:||85|
|Power consumption -12V:||7|
During the pandemic, multi-instrumentalist and computer geek Petr from Brno, Czech Republic, fulfilled his Eurorack DIY dream and designed his first modules. which he launched as Zlosynth (zlo=devil in Czech).