Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 200060
- Depth: 30
TIME WARP is a dual channel, gated slew module with some extra features that make a powerful and versatile addition to any Eurorack Modular Synthesizer System.
The acid style pitch slew effect has made it to Eurorack in a small easy to use package. You no longer need to dedicate more complicated modules patched in wacky ways to achieve this classic sound. Finally, a dual slew, with the right interface, at the perfect size. Add some slide and smoothness to your patches on your own accord with Time Warp.
Its unique, Gated Slew function allows users to add slew to any voltage signal at designated times by sending it a gate signal from a sequencer or similar source. Switch it up with Invert Logic on the gate input, or use the switch as a real time performance tool for hands-on control over when the slew will take place.
With two modes of symmetry and a full wave rectifier on the input, Time Warp can function as 2 independent Slews, two A/R Envelopes with tied controls, or even as an envelope follower, taking audio and turning it into a useful envelope signal. CV control over the Rate of slew! Time warp puts all of that in a compact, 4hp package.
- Two independent Slew Channels
- Gated Slew function for adding per-step slide to any stepped voltage sequence
- Asymmetrical mode for asymmetrical slewing and envelope generation
- Invert Logic for real-time performance control over the module's actions
- Full-Wave Rectifier - Envelope follower from incoming audio
- CV Control over Slew or Rise/Fall time depending on symmetry setting.
|Power consumption +12V:||40|
|Power consumption -12V:||40|